3rd Edition Nanotech Dubai 2016 Conference and Exhibition
Nanotech Dubai 2016
05 Dec - 07 Dec 2016 | Dubai- United Arab Emirates
Contributions should address scientific and industrial developments in the conference topics areas and can be in the form of an oral presentation or a poster. The Abstract will be reviewed by a Scientific Committee composed of representatives of national and international private and public research and industry. Those interested to present a contribution are invited to submit an abstract following the abstract guidelines.
- 1 Download here the Abstract template
- 2 Follow the instructions included in the Abstract template;
- 3Create an account (this does not apply an automatic registration to the conference);
- 4Submit the abstract in PDF format through your account.
- Abstract and other written material related to the conference are expected to be in English.
- Only original material dealing with R&D are accepted.
- Authors are expected to be present at the conference and when notified of the acceptance of the paper they will be
asked to register.
- Short Conference Papers (2 Pages maximum including the reference list) will be published online in the Conference Proceedings
- Depending on their importance , Originality , quality , relevance and other editorial considerations , eligible research papers will be published in one of the following Journals:
Note: in order to submit your contribution, first you will need to create an account and then submit the Abstract using
the available submission form.