Nanotech Middle East 2017 Conference and Exhibition
Nanotech ME 2017
04 Dec - 06 Dec 2017 | Dubai- United Arab Emirates
Contributions should address scientific and industrial developments in the conference topics areas and can be in the form of an oral presentation or a poster. The Abstract will be reviewed by a Scientific Committee composed of representatives of national and international private and public research and industry. Those interested to present a contribution are invited to submit an abstract following the abstract guidelines.
- 1. Download here the Abstract template
- 2. Follow the instructions included in the Abstract template;
- 3. Create an account (this does not apply an automatic registration to the conference);
- 4. Submit the abstract in Ms Word format through your account.
Please note in the following terms :
- Abstract and other written material related to the conference are expected to be in English.
- Only original material dealing with R&D are accepted.
- Authors are expected to be present at the conference and when notified of the acceptance of the Abstract, they will be asked to register.