The 6th ed. of Nanotech France 2020 Int. Conference and Exhibition
Nanotech France 2020
23 Jun - 25 Jun 2020 | Paris- France
Contributions should address scientific and industrial developments in the conference topics areas and can be in the form of an oral presentation or a poster. The Abstract will be reviewed by a Scientific Committee composed of representatives of national and international private and public research and industry. Those interested to present a contribution are invited to submit an abstract following the abstract guidelines.
- 1. Download here the Abstract template
- 2. Follow the instructions included in the Abstract template;
- 3. Create an account (this does not apply an automatic registration to the conference);
- 4. Submit the abstract in Ms Word format through your account.
Please note in the following terms :
- Abstract and other written material related to the conference are expected to be in English.
- Only original material dealing with R&D are accepted.
- Authors are expected to be present at the conference and when notified of the acceptance of the Abstract, they will be asked to register.
Please make sure to add our Email address (email@example.com) to your safe Emails list to make sure to receive our communications about the abstract. In the case you did not receive our communications about the abstract review (as the Email would land in your spam folder or lost), please make sure you check the abstract's status through your user account.