Academicians, researchers, engineers, practicians, decision makers, students, etc can attend our conferences and/or exhibitions with or without contributions. Contributions can be in the form of Plenary/keynote/ invited/standard oral presentations, posters, industrial presentation/demonstration/show, … etc. Participants without contributions are known as “Attendees only” participants.
The attendance process steps are as below:
- The attendance process starts by creating an account and selecting the conference from the upcoming conferences list and adding it to the user account.
- Attendee only participant can proceed to the conference registration for the selected conference.
- The participant who is looking to make a contribution for the conference needs to submit an abstract for the content to be presented. The abstract needs to be prepared as per the abstract template (available under the abstract submission process). If the participant attendance is subject to the abstract acceptance, the participant is advised to wait until the abstract’s review is done before to proceed to the registration to the conference. Otherwise, the participant can register any time before the conference registration deadline.
- From the abstract submission date by the participant, the review process can take up to 30 days. Once the review is done, the abstract status will change under the user account and the same will be notify by email to the account email address.
- Accepted abstracts will be scheduled under the conference program and announced online under the conference web site, usually, six to four weeks before the conference dates.
- If needed for travelling preparation, the participant can contact us to have an idea about the potential date when his contribution would be scheduled. We will check the details and whenever possible, give indication about the potential session and its date. This should be taken on indication only basis as the confirmation is to be only when the conference program is announced. The conference preliminary program remains open for adjustments and the participants comments for up to three weeks before it becomes the final conference program.