International Conference on Nanotechnology Dubai 2013
Nanotech Dubai 2013
28 Oct - 30 Oct 2013 | Dubai- United Arab Emirates
Visa to UAE/Dubai:
Before you travel to the UAE, please check your visa requirements and make sure you have a valid visa if needed. Holders of non-standard passports and travel documents may also have different entry requirements.
Citizens of the GCC nations of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia do not require a visa to travel to the UAE.
If your country of nationality appears on the list of eligible countries, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International Airport and proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-day visit visa free of charge. This can be extended for an additional 30 days at an additional charge.
Nationals of countries requiring a prearranged UAE visa can apply and pay for their visas through their hotel booking or online through emirates.com if they are travelling with Emirates Airlines.
For more details about how and where to get a Visa to UAE/Dubai, please review the details available under the following web links:
- WikiHow link for UAE/Dubai visas: www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Tourist-Visa-for-Dubai
- Emirates Airlines web site: www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/uae_visas.aspx
We agreed favorable conditions with the conference venue hotel for Nanotech Dubai 2013 participants. Details are as below:
The Conference Venue Hotel, Ritz Carlton DIFC Hotel, Dubai
The conference will be held at the Ritz Carlton DIFC Hotel, Dubai. You can make your hotel bookings at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Center using the following link: Nanotech Dubai 2013 Group Rate booking or use the special code CTECTEA through the hotel web site.
For participants looking to book their hotel reservations in other hotels nearby the conference venue, they are many hotels around the DIFC area suitable to different budgets level. You can search for hotels in Dubai in or close to DIFC (Dubai International Financial Centre) in areas like world trade centre 1 and 2, Sheikh Zayed Road or in Bur Dubai. All are not far from the conference venue Ritz Carlton DIFC hotel and Taxis are reasonable and affordable in Dubai and you have the Metro system stopping nearby the conference venue (Financial Centre metro Station 2).
We advise the following hotels:
- Millennium Plaza Hotel (5* hotel); Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre 1, Dubai (0.5 km from DIFC),
- Rose Rayhaan by Rotana – Dubai (4*Hotel); Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre 2, Dubai (0.5 km from DIFC);
- Chelsea Tower Suites & Apartments, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center 1, Dubai ( 0.7 km from DIFC )
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road (4* hotel), Trade Center 1, Dubai ( 0.4 km from DIFC )
- Emirates Grand Hotel (4* hotel), Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center 2, Dubai (0.7 km from DIFC)
- Ibis World Trade Centre Hotel, Trade center 2, Dubai (1.2 km from DIFC)
- Number One Tower Suites, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre 1, Dubaï (0.8 km de : Dubai International Financial Centre)
Al Waleed Palace Hotel Apartments - Oud Metha, Burj Khalifa, Dubaï
The Country Club Hotel Dubai (4* hotel), Port Rashid Road, Burj Khalifa, Dubaï (4.0 km de : Dubai International Financial Centre )
Capitol Hotel (4* hotel), Burj Khalifa, Dubaï ( 3.2 km de : Dubai International Financial Centre )
You can search the internet for their contact details and check the prices for the conference dates. We advise you use www.booking.com .
Hope the above is helpful.