World Sustainable Energy Forum - EnerSol WSEF Tunisia 2014
EnerSol WSEF 2014
26 Nov - 28 Nov 2014 | Tunis - Tunisia
2nd Edition of the World Sustainable Energy Forum
EnerSol WSEF Tunisia 2014
The second edition of the exhibition-forum EnerSol WSEF 2014 (World Sustainable Energy Forum), will take place, November 26-28, 2014, in Tunis, Tunisia. It will include:
- Policy Forum
- Business Forum
- Green Building Forum
- Science & Technology Forum
- Civil Society & Green Jobs Forum
- Innovation Gallery- A2A+A2B
- Start-up poster Gallery- A2B
- Green Square
- Opening Ceremony
- Meet the Press
- Cultural Events
- Closing Ceremony
- RE sites visits
The development of sustainable energy systems is among the most pivotal challenges of the 21st century. The aim of this EnerSol WSEF 2014 is to foster the interaction between participants working on fundamental and applied aspects and contribute to the ultimate goal to provide clean and affordable energy for the future for a better, cleaner and safer world. It will also give you an excellent overview on policies, instruments, questions, problems, technologies, and the most recent and important projects and technological, commercial, financial and regulatory developments in the areas of sustainable energy and green technologies. This event will gather the global sustainable energy and green technologies communities including:
G: Governments & Public Agencies.
A: Academia and R&D Communities
B: Business Stakeholders
C: NGOs and citizens
SETCOR team is proud to be associated with the Atlas Consult as the organizer of the Science & Technology Forum (S&T Forum) and Exhibition
The Science & Technology Forum covers all frontier topics in the era of sustainable and renewable energy. The forum includes plenary lectures and invited talks by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations. The latest trends and discoveries in the areas of sustainable energy and green technologies from some of the world´s leading players in the field will be discussed.
In parallel to the S&T Forum sessions, certified energy tutorials/trainings will be organized. It consists in a series of short courses that will educate participants in a range of technologies through a 2 days Intensive Program. This course focuses on all the essential aspects in this rapidly growing field.
The International Exhibition is a unique venue for companies to promote equipment and technology.
Why exhibit ?
- Hands-on demonstrations of your products; It's always easier to sell your work when it's right in front of your customers.
- Maximise your exposure both nationally and internationally; Tradeshows attract lots of media attention; use it to your advantage and gain exposure.
- Establish or strengthen your company's standing within the scientific community; exhibitors gain a competitive edge for future marketing campaigns and products developments.
- Target new customers and build existing relationships; by exhibiting at trade shows you increase your ability to find fresh faces and new prospects to expand your business reach.