Polymers 2023 offers a number of options to meet the needs of your company. you can raise the profile of your organization through Sponsors or Exhibition space.
We offer flexible package to suit your promotional requirements. In Order to know the different opportunities, please download the Sponsors Guide:
Sponsors and Exhibitors Guide
You can became a sponsor and/or exhibitor right now using the following form.
Sponsors and Exhibitors Form
We invite sponsorship from companies wishing to raise their profile within the community and Increase their visibility at the Conference.
- an opportunity to promote your organisation and raise your profile within the wider community;
- promote your company name to national and international participants prior to, during and after the Conference, these include decision makers, scientists, students and community members;
- your representative can mix informally with professionals from industry and academia from all around the world;
- your company support of the Conference will be acknowledged widely through web-based and printed material;
The NanoMed 2018 exhibitors will enable you top show and see state-of-the-art nanotechnologies and research results from leading research institutes, key industrial actors and companies.
- hands-on demonstrations of your products; It's always easier to sell your work when it's right in front of your customers.
- maximise your exposure both nationally and internationally; Tradeshows attract lots of media attention; use it to your advantage and gain exposure.
- establish or strengthen your company's standing within the scientific community; exhibitors gain a competitive edge for future marketing campaigns and products developments.
- target new customers and build existing relationships; By exhibiting at trade shows you increase your ability to find fresh faces and new prospects to expands your business reach.