Prof. Rodrigo Ferrão de Paiva Martins
Nova University of Lisbon, Portugal
Rodrigo Martins is full professor in Materials Science Department of Faculty of Science and Technology of New University of Lisbon, a Fellow of the Portuguese Engineering Academy since 2009 and a member of the European Academy of science since 2016. He was decorated with the gold medal of merit and distinction by the Almada Municipality for his R&D achievements.
Currently he is the:
- Head of Materials Science Department of FCT-UNL;
- Director of the Centre of Excellence in Microelectronics and Optoelectronics Processes of the Institute of New Technologies, CEMOP/Uninova;
- Head of the group of Materials for Electronics, Optoelectronics and Nanotechnologies (MEON) of CENIMAT/I3N;
- Member of the Advisory Board of Horizon 2020 on DG Research and Innovation (Advanced Materials, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and Manufacturing);
- Chair of The European Committee Affairs of European Materials Research Society, E-MRS;
- Chair of The Global Leadership and Service Award Committee of the International Union of Materials Research Societies, IUMRS;
- Vice-Chair of Energy, Materials Industry Research Initiative, EMIRI, etc
Click here for more details.